cRc Beth Din

cRc Beth Din News

What information do I need to bring with me for the Get proceeding?

Saturday, August 17, 2019

You should bring with you: (i) Jewish marriage contract (Ketubah) and civil license, if available; (ii) one form of photo identification, i.e., driver’s license, passport, etc.; (iii) documentation from previous divorce, if applicable; and (iv) documentation of conversion, if applicable.