cRc Beth Din

Personal Status

Certificate of Personal Status Application

(Teudat Ravakut Application)

In order to get married in Israel or to make aliyah, one is required to provide proof

  • that he/she is Jewish
  • of marital status.

Documents providing this proof can be written by the rabbis of the Beth Din Tzedek of the Chicago Rabbinical Council.

Before applying for a Certificate of Personal Status please review the above checklist to be sure that you have all of the necessary requirements for the application to be considered by the Beth Din.

  • Online Application for a Certificate of Personal Status

For more information, please contact Rabbi Abramson by phone at (773) 250-5491 or by e-mail at