Rabbi Reiss
Congregation K.I.N.S.
2800 W. North Shore Avenue
March 11 – End of Life Treatment
March 18 – Nezikin Claims for Purim Revelry
March 25 –  Zoning Violations and Halacha

From the Dayan’s Desk

February 2024 From the Dayans Desk flyer Feb 2024      

The Rebbetzin Shoshana Schwartz, a”h, Chicago Rabbinical Council Torah Research Project 5784

For more than two decades, the Chicago Rabbinical Council has sponsored an annual essay contest open to seniors in local high schools and yeshivot who plan to continue their Torah studies during the following year in Israel. For many years the contest was sponsored through the generosity of our Chaver Rabbi Harold Karp, z”l. In…

Divrei Torah for Chanukah 5784

cRc Chanukah Divrei Torah 5784 Articles include: Lighting the Fire  – Rabbi Yona Reiss Pirsumei Nisa  – Rabbi Micah Greenland Chanukah and Jewish Survival  – Rabbi Netanel Isaacs Ner Chanukah and Shalom  – Rabbi Chaim Twerski  

cRc Rabbi Abrahams Chizuk Mission to Israel – November 2023

Rabbi Abramson Chizuk Mission in Israel – Day 1 Even before take-off the trip was filled with chizUk and unity. After davening maariv at Logan Airport with about 20 men a secular Israeli woman approached me and requested a prayer for her brother who is on the front lines. Instead of saying just one prayer I…

Rabbi Yona Reiss at Yarchei Kallah – Mikor Hachaim

Listen to Rav Yona Reiss’s shiur here:

cRc – Divrei Chizuk – Mar Cheshvan 5784

Divrei Chizuk – Mar Cheshvan 5784

Rabbi Reiss Av Beth Din speaks to Students at Northwestern University Chabad.

Rabbi Reiss spoke to students at Sinai Scholars of Chabad of Northwestern University.

Cheder Lubavitch visits the cRc

Rabbi Reiss and Rabbi Moscowitz spoke to the 5th Grade boys from Cheder Lubavitch.    

HF Hebrew Academy Visits the cRc

Rabbi Kraft and Rabbi Moscowitz spoke with students from HF Hebrew Academy from Missouri.